My Blog

My Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spring time!


Spring is almost here! Well at least for us in sunny south Texas at the moment. Today I will be talking about some of my favorites from winter that I believe will carry over with me to spring time. They are
3. Almay's intense eye color for green eyes 
I really do like the Body Butter which I am still surprised about. I am more of an unscarred lotion kind of gal. It feels heavy but goes on smoothly. It is helping revive some of my winter skin! 
I really love this perfume! Not only is the bottle totally adorable but the smell is clean and refreshing. It's good for all of those people who suffer from allergies. Two sprays at the most and you are golden and fabulous.
So I just learned that only about 1% of the population has green eyes. Who knew? I knew I was a rarity! At least that's what my parents keep telling me.... All jokes aside, this product is great. It is already hypoallergenic and easy to use. Just follow the shape of the eye on the design itself. And voila! You're are done! I hope you like this beauty routine update! 

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment