My Blog

My Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Enter the dragon

So, I've been neglecting my blog for a bit but I am back on cue. Grad school has demanded my full attention and time. I had about 2 meltdowns and 1 breakdown this week. This is my last semester, so I have the hang of things, but that doesn't always make them easier.
Decided to have a grad meeting out with with students last night. Most were sympathetic and told me that they were having the same problems. It's nice to hear you're not alone sometimes. 
Well before I knew it, Lent is already upon us! I am attempting to give up swearing this year. The last couple of months I have been bad. So in an attempt at purification here we go! In the spirit of Lent, we went to Origami last night. Now the place is quaint, but their selling point is that they have a real Japanese sushi chef and their menu is supposed to be pretty authentic. It took almost 3 hours for me to get my food last night. 😭 Ot was delicious but after waiting for almost 3 hours I was just about ready to have my ordee changed to breakfast since I was going to be there that long. First one there, and last one to get my food. I had the Dragon roll with a philly role on the side. It was beautiful an delicious (though admittedly not 3 hours of delicious). I recommend going here on any day but Friday! Kelly 1, dragon 0. 
Yours,
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment