My Blog

My Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Survivor

Very sorry to have disappeared for about a week but felt like I was in death's clutches. I had a terrible kidney infection brought on by kidney stones, and needless to say I was very sick last week. I am back now!
Wow these last few weeks have been a whirlwind of craziness lately. School and work take up most of my days while I try to maintain a life with my friends (and oftentimes my dog).
Trying to wrap up chapter 3 of my thesis for grad school just in time for spring break! That would be lovely! So I can begin working on chapter 4 during my break.... Gotta love grad school!
On another note, here is today's outfit. I am clearly dreaming of sunnier and warmer weather! The rain is relentless lately down in South Texas.
Dress by Missguided, and Clinique red lips with a satchel by H&M. DON'T FORGET: it's Clinique bonus time at Dillard's! You can get all kinds of free goodies with just one simple purchase.
Can't wait for spring!
Yours,
Kelly XoXo
Follow me on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment