My Blog

My Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Howdy

As promised, here is my first official blog post (hurray!). Okay, so I indulged a little at the BathandBodyWorks sale. I am generally a bit skeptical when it comes to these kinds of things because I have terrible allergies. I was pleasantly surprised that these small candles have just the right amount of aroma that still allow me to breathe while still getting the scent. I also picked up this Rose Salve on the recommendation of a friend. My first thought was that it may be too tacky but again, I was pleasantly surprised. It has just the right amount of stick while still allowing air through. If you are looking for something to send you to a tropical paradise in the middle of winter I thoroughly recommend these little ditties.
Yours,
Kelly XoXo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment