My Blog

My Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You can't miss this comedian

I was so fortunate today to get to see Steven Michael Quezada, also known as Steven Gomez for all those Breaking Bad fans out there. I was a little bit unsure because the last comedian I went to see was a total bust, but he had me in tears the entire night. His jokes are more in the racist realm, though he is so animated that you can't help but find yourself laughing at his misfortunes.
"It's really tough to be Mexican on Breaking Bad" says Quezada.
 He never loses his sense of humor and that is one of the few things that makes him special. I was a little worried the night of this event because it seemed like everything that could go wrong did. The group had reserved a table up front and we ended up sitting to the side, albeit upfront. The bar was very rude when we tried to order just a single drink when we were waiting for the table. The place was so packed it was almost standing room only.

Not to mention the last time I saw a comedian it was not funny as much as it was a string of endless profanity, thrown in with a bunch of sex jokes.

I was beginning to lose hope.

I was pleasantly surprised and laughed until I cried, then I laughed some more. He is a must see. If you are looking for a comparison I would say he reminds me of "Fluffy," minus the fat jokes.

 [Jacket] Guess, [Shirt] Forever21, [Trousers] Gap

Yours,

Kelly XoXo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment