My Blog

My Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let's Eat

Sometimes in life we can all be so bogged down in our own thoughts, problems, or work that we forget to look around and remember that the world is big. 
I had such an experience today. I was so engrossed in my work both for my job and as a graduate student that I forgot to ask about  simple questions to others. 
True friends will forgive you. I was privileged enough to head over to Hester's for a delicious sammich. If you're in the Corpus Christi area you HAVE TO go there. It's not a tourist trap, but it is quaint. I will let you make up your own mind about it. 
This one is called the Texas Wave! You must try it. It definitely made up for my foot so fun days of late! 
New hairdo, hoodie Columbia, and natural lip from Clinique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment