My Blog

My Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

First day back

Well, today was supposed to be the first day back teaching. Even though I am sick I was going to tough it out for the first day of classes. I dragged my sick butt out lf bed, slapped on some make up, gave myself a long pep talk about how it is important to be on campus for new students. Drove over there.... In the rain.... Only to discover that there was a campus wide power outage.
All classes were canceled. 
I suppose I should've felt relief. I was only too happy to go back home and go back to bed. Right now my saving point consists of medicine, saline mists, and tissues. 

So a quick review for my products in the picture below. 
Saline mist- heaven sent. I would be in lots more pain without it. Literally feels like it is breathing life into my nose as it washed away debris. 
Emergen-C : I tried this because so many people recommend it. I'm not sure it actually does anything but makes me feel better. Maybe that's all there is to it? Well if it gives me a placebo effect that is ok with me. Just as long as I start feeling better again. 
Puffs- 'nuff said. They are saving me. The ones with lotion are the best but these ones are not awful. 
Alka-seltzer - the only thing that can really make me feel better. Knocks down my cold hard. Tastes awful, but it works like a charm. 👌

Hopefully I feel better soon. 
Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment