My Blog

My Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Wearing my shades inside

I don't know about y'all (yes, I am southern), but when I am sick, under my eyes looks like I took a purple highlighter to it. When I am sick, wearing makeup is about the LAST thing I want to do! My eyes are watery, my nose is drippy, it's like being at a water park in the middle of January-- wet and unpleasant. 
So I decided to review my #Raybans, Wayfarer. I don't have the stereotypical aviators because my face is small and I can't pull them off (no matter how much I try to convince myself I can). If you have a small heart shaped face like I do, I recommend these plastic frames with a pop of color. Paired here with a #Clinique dark lip in A Different Grape

Yours,
Kelly XoXo

2 comments:

  1. super cute sunnies!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely begin following you! :) much appreciated

      Delete