My Blog

My Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spring bag

Spring bags are here! 
Just because the weather is bringing us down does not mean we can't get ready for spring! I like this large tote for carrying out schoolwork, purse items, and even lunch when needed! It's also a really pretty almost periwinkle color that will outshine other bags. Kate Spade NY, Southport Avenue Lydia. 

I want to make an amendment to this post, about three days after I got this bag, I had a container of cranberry juice inside. It managed to spill almost the entire content of it on the interior (which is white and blue). I thought that I had ruined the bag but it didn't even stain! If you want something with good quality I really do recommend this company. I was very happily pleased to find out that I did not ruin my new bag! Although, I do now make sure containers are completely sealed before they go inside.

Yours,
Kelly XoXo
Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment